Trilogy at Redmond Ridge – The Redford Golf Course Home
24011 NE Adair Road, Redmond, WA 98053 | NWMLS# 1152794
2,800 Sq. Ft. │ 2 Bedroom │ 3.5 Baths │ 3 Car Garage │ 11,071 Sq. Ft. Lot
- Trilogy Garden Tour Featured Property
- Golf Course & Wonderful Territorial Views
- Built in 2006
- 2,800 Square Foot Ranch Style Home
- 2 Bedroom + 3.5 Baths including luxurious Master Ensuite
- “I Love Me” Den w/ built-ins & Full Bath
- 3 Car Garage
- Massive 11,071 Square Foot Lot
- Pond w/Waterfull Feature
- Automatic Irrigation & Exterior Lighting
- Air Conditioning & Hot Water Recirculator
- Upgraded, Newer High-End Appliances
- Hand Scraped Oak Wood Floors
- Thoughtful Shallow and Deep Steps Front and back
- See Much, Much More
The Redford is the largest one-story home in all of Trilogy and is designed for those with opulent taste. The private and Grand Entry illustrates an immediate feel of grandeur. The open concept design allows one to view all the way from the fabulous Den through the middle of the home to the Great Room yet has a totally separate wing for Guests to visit in luxury and privacy. Mixed with great design, the Redford is an extremely rare find and this home is loaded with custom upgrades.
Ease up the thoughtfully created shallow steps w/railings to the front covered entrance and slip inside. The capacious Entry opens into separate full-size Dining and Living Rooms and boasts immediate views of the Forest Wood and outdoor entertainment area.
Formal Living Room:
Whether entertaining important Guests or simply relaxing with a cup of coffee and a good book by the gas fireplace, this formal living room is ritzy and warm.
Formal Dining Room:
Your formal dining room is wrapped in Designer Faux Color, Crown Molding and a gorgeous Chandelier. A two-station Butler’s Pantry adjoins the room and the Chef’s Kitchen.
Gleaming hand-scraped Oak floors lead to an extravagant Kitchen with recent updates including a GE Profile Cooktop & Grab & Go Fridge, Silent Dishwasher and Kenmore Pro Oven with Convection Bake & Roast w/Probe features. Abundant Cabinets w/pullouts are topped with Solid Granite Counter-Tops and the undermount sink is equipped with an Instant Hot Water Tap and large pot accommodating Faucet/ Sprayer.
The Great Room is loaded with extras including built-in Bench Seating with storage, Elegant Media Center with glass cabinet doors to display your favorite items, a complete tech center to keep track of your favorite online recipes and a comfy Breakfast Nook with Gas Fireplace and Incredible Golf Course & Garden Views.
This expansive Master Suite has a private vestibule entry with lighted art niche, generous seating area, crown molding, Private 5-Piece Ensuite w/ Walk-In Closet, whole house sound speakers, included flat Screen TV and access door to the huge Sun Deck and Garden of Eden Back Yard.
Elegance continues into your private Master Suite with a spa like soaking tub with a tasteful Chandelier, his and hers vanities, a chic center pedestal w/additional storage and seating, separate shower & water closet, lovely Travertine tile and a colossal walk-in closet with Built-Ins.
Once called the “I Love Me Room”, the Den hosts terrific built-ins and private bath so it can be used as an additional Guest Room allowing more friends to visit and have a taste of your extraordinary life.
Mama will absolutely love this Guest Suite with private Full Bath. Perfect for the Quilter, Aspiring Author or simply catching another episode of Dancing with the Stars, you’ll be delighted with this space. Just the perfect sized media cabinet w/Flat-Screen TV above, tech center, double sized closet, and a clever bench window seat with additional storage adorn the room.
It’s no surprise these grounds were featured in the Trilogy Garden Tour. Come secure your own piece of extremely well thought out Paradise. Shallow steps from the deck to the grounds and again to the lower observation tier, make scooting around the property a breeze even for those who may have a tougher time getting around. Automatic irrigation and evening accent and stair lighting keep things colorful and illuminated. When the weather or mood calls, click the switch and the 27-foot electric awning provides wonderful cover from the elements.
- Luxurious Golf Course Home Site set back from Errant Balls
- Views of the Forest across the Fairway and not more homes.
- Walking Distance to the Cascade Club Social Hub.
- Built in 2006
- Colossal 11,071 Sq. Ft. Park Like Home Site
- Spacious, Low-Maintenance Sundeck w/lighted, easy-steps, Two Natural Gas BBQ Outlets & 27-Foot Electric Awning
- Easy Steps from the upper tier to the lower observation seating.
- 360 Degrees of Automatic Irrigation and automated evening accent & stair lighting
- Expansive Koi Pond & Waterfall w/accent lighting
- 2,800 Square Feet & First Class all the Way!
- 2 Bedroom + “I Love Me” Den, 3.5 Baths including Elegant Five-Piece Master Ensuite
- 3-Car Garage
- Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Air Conditioning.
- Three Vehicle Garage.
- Formal Dining Room with Butler’s Pantry.
- Formal Living Room.
- Crawling with Additional Built-Ins & Crown Molding
- Luxurious Fixtures
- Dimmers Throughout Home
- Soft Close Toilets Throughout
- Slab Granite Counters and Full-Height Tile Back Splash
- Large Center Island & Breakfast Area
- Newer Stainless-Steel Appliances including GE Profile Cooktop & Grab-And-Go Fridge, Silent Dishwasher and Kenmore Pro Oven with Convention Bake & Roast w/Probe Features.
- Bountiful Cabinets with Pull-outs.
- Walk-In Pantry
- Silverware/Breadboard Pullout
- Flip Open Sponge Cabinet at Sink
- Instant Hot water Spicket
- Undermount Sink with Deep Pot Water Faucet w/removable Sprayer
- Gas Fireplace with Fan and Tile Surround
- Ceiling Fan
- Built-In Bench Seating w/Storage
- Elegant, Built-In Media Center with Glass Cabinet Doors & wired for Whole House Sound
- Breakfast Nook with Gas Fireplace
- Incredible Golf Course, Garden and Territorial Views.
GENEROUS FORMAL DINING ROOM
- Two-Station Butler’s Pantry, Designer Faux Paint, Crown Molding and a Gorgeous Chandelier
FORMAL LIVING ROOM
- Tile Surround Gas Fireplace
- Mod Wall Sconces & Art Lighting
- Built in Book/Art Niche
- Built-In Desk, Bookshelves & Cabinets
- Private Bathroom
- Adora Washer/Dryer
- 42” Upper Cabinets
- Folding Counter & Lower Cabinets
- Wash Basin
- Tile Counters and Flooring
- Additional Canned Lighting
- Private Full-Bath
- Media Cabinet w/Flat-Screen TV
- Private Vestibule Entry with Eyeball Lighted Art Niche
- Incredible Golf Course, Mountain and Garden Views
- Crown Moldings and Generous Seating Area
- Flat-Screen TV
- Sundeck Access Door w/ Magnetic Screen Door
- Private Ensuite
- His & Hers Separate Vanities
- Spa Like Soaking Tub w/ Tasteful Chandelier.
- Comfort Height Toto Brand Toilet
- Custom Center Pedestal w/Additional Storage & Seat Cushion
- Separate Shower and Water Closet
- Whole House Sound Speakers
- 3 Car Parking
- Grab Rail to Enter Home
- Built-In Work Space with Upper Cabinets
- Furnace is Serviced
Home-ownership in the award winning active adult community of Trilogy also means privileges such as use of the 40,000 Sq. Ft. Cascade Club and Cedar Lodge.
Just steps away from your home you’ll be staying in shape in the state-of-the-art fitness center, taking classes at the University of Washington Center for Learning, checking your email at the Cyber Café and nurturing both body and spirit at the relaxing Tranquility Spa.
Monthly HOA dues also entitle you to front yard maintenance, golf discounts and preferred tee-times at the award winning Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, access to miles of walking trails, and much, much more!
Visit Our Website to View All the Photos & Learn More About Trilogy
Specializing in Trilogy Since 2003
Top Trilogy Listing Broker Since 2012
Contact Devin Sanford, Managing Broker,
Realty One Group | Eastside
12951 Bel-Red Road
Suite #150, Bellevue, WA 98005
425-501-8424 | Talk + Text
|Address:||24011 NE Adair Road|
|Lot Square Feet:||11,071|
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 3 Car Garage
- Breakfast Nook
- Den with built-ins
- Formal Dining Room
- formal living
- Garden Views
- Gas Fireplace
- Golf Course
- Golf Course Views
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Granite Countertops
- Great Room
- Guest Suite
- Hand Scraped Oak Floors
- Kitchen Island
- Master Suite / Ensuite on Main Floor
- Soaking Tub
- Spectacular Kitchen with Butler's Pantry
- Trilogy at Redmond Rige