Trilogy at Redmond Ridge | Striking Zen-Like Backdrop… Pleasingly Appointed… “Best in Class” Hemlock Plan
Offered at $929,950
Built in 2008 | 2,310 Sq. Ft. | 2 Masters + Den | 2.5 Baths | 2-Car Garage | Extra Sitting Room
• Striking Backdrop Secure from Wildlife
• Entertainment sized Deck with Hot-Tub
• Larger Peninsula Homesite
• Zen-Like Landscaping w/Dual Walk Paths
• Open & Bright Great Room Concept
• Bay Windows in Great Room & Master Suite
• Dual Walk-in California Closets
• Spacious Master Ensuite with Soaking Tub
• 2nd Master/Sitting Room
• HEAT PUMP / AIR-CONDITIONING
• WIRED FOR GENERATOR!
• Hot Water Re-Circulating Pump
• Kitchen Under-Cabinet Lighting, Pullouts & Newer Appliances
• Power Blinds in Hard to Reach Areas
• Tile Surround Gas Fireplace
• Extremely Well-Maintained inside & out!
Open , Bright, Smart and Meticulously Maintained, you’ll love the vibe in this Award-Winning Hemlock Floor Plan. Designed with
elegance and grace, you’ll float from the inviting Courtyard Entry into this open-concept, effervescent dream home. Immediately, you’ll be
captivated by the dramatic scenery through high windows, offered only in the Craftsman Elevation. Air-conditioning, heat pump, hot
water recirculator, newer appliances and wired for a generator, this home is turnkey and performs.
Views like this don’t come along often. Whether choosing
lunch Al Fresco, secured from wildlife among the natural Stone
topography, Zen Deck and Bamboo out back, or taking it all in
from the casual Dining Area, the Great Room will be one of
Your Kitchen is fun and functional. Relish the view and your time
preparing while keeping in conversation with your guests in any
direction. Loads of counter space, pull-put cabinets, newer
appliances and a California Closet Pantry means you’ve got the
tools for any occasion.
Owning the Northeast corner of the home lies your fabulous Master Suite with
Bay Window, which is the perfect place for extra seating and me time with a
good book. The Ensuite hosts his and hers California Closets, sinks and vanities
along with a relaxing soaking tub and tons of spa-like tile.
The second bedroom with sitting room, easily functions as second Master Suite,
Quilting Room, Painting Studio or anything your heart desires.
Your convenient and classy Formal Dining
Room may also serve as an excellent
conversational or gaming area.
This back yard is simply special. Wonderful architecture was instilled in this gorgeous sundeck below a dramatic backdrop of
natural stone and the Forest Wood above. Guests may join you via walk paths along either side of the home. Yes, the Hot Tub can
stay. We’ll have the stars turned up bright and the wine uncorked.
Resort Living At Its Finest
Home ownership includes preferential treatment at the
Award-Winning Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, front yard
weed, mow and blow and membership to the 40,000 Sq.
Ft. Cascade Club & Cedar Lodge including,
state-of-the-art Fitness Center, Jr. Olympic Pool, Indoor
Track, Tranquility Spa, Cyber Café, U of W Learning
Center, Art Studio & More!
Visit Our Website to View All the Photos & Learn More About Trilogy
Specializing in Trilogy Since 2003
Top Trilogy Listing Broker Since 2012
Devin Sanford, Managing Broker,
Suite #150, Everett, WA 98203
|Address:||24258 NE 131st Terrace|
|Bedrooms:||2 Masters + Den|
- 2 Car Garage
- 2 Masters + Den
- 2.5 Baths
- Dual Walk In California Closets
- Extra Sitting Room
- Heat Pump / Air Conditioning
- Hot Water Re-Circulating Pump
- Kitchen Under Cabinet Lighting
- Larger Peninsula Homesite
- Newer Applicances
- Open and Bright Great Room Concept
- Pullouts in Kitchen
- Spacious Master Ensuite with Soaking Tub
- Striking Backdrop
- Tile Surround Gas Fireplace
- Trilogy at Redmond Ridge
- Well Maintained
- wired for generator
- Zen-Like Landscaping w/Dual Walk Paths