Trilogy at Redmond Ridge – Maryhill Estate Collection
Maryhill Estate Collection │ Golf Course Home
23826 NE 124th Terrace, Redmond, WA 98053 ︱NWMLS #1100948
3,082 Sq. Ft. │ 3 Bedroom │ 3.5 Baths │ 3 Car Garage │ 9,241 Sq. Ft. Lot
Offered at $1,297,500
• Golf Course & Cascade Mountain Views
• 3,082 Sq. Ft. & First Class All the Way!
• 3 Bedroom, 3.5 Baths Including Massive Five Piece Master Ensuite
• 3 Car Garage
• 9,241 Sq. Ft. Lot + Recorded Additional use of Golf Course Land
• 800+ Sq. Ft. Pennsylvania Blue Slate Patio
• Two Water Features Bookend the Patio
• Built in 2005
• Air Conditioning & Hot Water Recirculator
• Natural Gas – Automatic Start – Generac Generator System
• Includes Whole House/ Outdoor Sound System and 2nd Master Suite Sound System.
• Bamboo, Travertine & Tile Nearly Throughout.
This Maryhill, Grand Daddy of all Trilogy Floor Plans, was carefully positioned on an over-sized, golf course lot and is a stone’s throw from the Cascade Club Social Hub. Offering Fairway, Green & Mtn. Views, two Koi Ponds, huge Pennsylvania Blue Slate Patio, natural gas auto start Generac generator, air-conditioning, invisible fencing, along with an extra gift of recorded usable land from Oki Golf, it’s the best Maryhill home site in Trilogy. Inside? No vinyl here. Bamboo throughout majority of home, Travertine & Ceramic Tile and Berber in one Guest Room, abundant cabinets w/pullouts, built-ins, In & Out Sound Systems, two office areas, granite slab, GE Monogram SS Appliances, Jetted Tub, New H/W Tank and so many upgrades, we’ve created an insert to list them.
Entry/Formal Living Room Immediately through the entry are great views through the Formal Living Room to the Golf Course. Soaring ceilings entertain stately windows and provide for tall walls of art with spot lighting and more ritzy wall sconces down hallway.
Kitchen Cooking has never been so fun as when you do it with all the right tools. Tons of granite slab counter space gives you lots of room to prepare several dishes at once and a crazy amount of cabinets and a large Pantry, all with pullouts, will be sure to harbor any ingredients needed for months to come. The six-burner commercial grade cooktop with griddle and food warmer rack, microwave and double ovens keeps everything coming out hot and on time
Great Room A lofty ceiling accommodates a slew of windows with remote control shades when you want them lowered for movie night. You’ll be thrilled with the Denon Surround Sound System with DVD Player, Bose Speakers and Receiver that sends music to speakers in nearly every room of the house and the patio area. And, with Zone Two capability, the grandkids can watch a movie on the included 60” Vidikron Plasma TV while you serve cocktails listening to your favorite music elsewhere in or out of the home.
Formal Dining Room Your Formal Dining room includes a lighted Butler’s Pantry with granite slab & pullouts, accent lighting, upper display niche with power, room for your favorite buffet and a terrific golf course view.
Master Suite This capacious Master Suite has a private vestibule entry with lighted art niche, generous sitting area among curved windows with incredible views of the Koi Pond, Gardens, Golf Course and Cascade Mountains, coffered ceiling w/Crown Molding and dimmer controlled overhead lighting, reading lights over the bed, Dedicated Denon surround sound system throughout the Suite and Ensuite w/ DVD & 42” Vidikron Plasma TV, Patio access and an enormous Ensuite.
Master Ensuite Your luxurious Ensuite may become your favorite room in the home. Double doors lead onto 18” Travertine tile bending at a ninety to loads of granite tile surrounding your sumptuous jetted soaking tub with cable outlet above, vanity area and his and her grooming spaces. A double entry shower provides for impromptu meetings under the secondary rain shower with just the right soothing music zoned in from the Master sound system. A colossal pass through closet with large windows will keep both of you happy and still be able to handle the best of shoe hoarders.
Den/Home Office Your Den/Home Office boasts 42” Hickory Cabinets, Cable outlets, and I-Pod Dock for music and charging and two ceiling speakers w/volume control.
Laundry The separate Laundry includes a Whirlpool Duet W/D w/drawer pedestals, tile floors, a wash basing with cabinet, 42” upper cabinets and a folding counter with lower cabinets and more pullouts.
Two Guest Rooms The main floor Guest Suite has its own full bath and mirrored closet doors. The upper Guest Suite has a large walk-in closet and adjacent full bath. Both baths host additional canned lighting with dimmers, tile floors and swanky stone counter-tops and backsplash.
Loft This incredible and versatile loft area is spacious enough for the perfect 2nd home office with room to spare for your favorite hobby or Kraft. Abundant desk space, drawers, lower cabinets and 42” upper cabinets w/ under cabinet lighting allow you to spread out your work and keep everything else tucked away. Multiple power outlets, can lighting with dimmers, Internet and cable ready.
Patio You’ll thoroughly enjoy the resort style patio with incredible Territorial, Cascade Mountain and 17th Fairway & Green Views. Catch an early Seahawks game on your outdoor flat screen while indulging in a game day sized breakfast Al Fresco style. Perhaps, a bit of time in your lounge chair with a good book listening to the soothing background sounds of the water features is in order. When the gang arrives, there’s fun and laughs to ladder ball or lawn darts in the 100 ft. + strip of easy care lawn. Don’t forget to pluck some fresh mint and Raspberries or Blueberries for that home happy hour Mojito or Daquiri.
- Luxurious Golf Course Home Site. (not one that is adjacent to golf course with set- backs and limited sight lines)
- Spectacular Golf Course and Mountain Views!
- Abundant and Wonderful Gardening Areas with Lots of Sunshine!
- Easy Mow Strip of Lawn with Invisible Fence to Keep Pets in Yard or for Outdoor Games.
- Pie Shaped Lot Angled Away from T, Narrow at Street and Wide at Golf Course Side.
- Dead End Street.
- Walking Distance to the Cascade Club Social Hub.
- Stone Pathways on East Side and in Back.
- Property Line is at Outer Edge of Rockery on Golf Course Side Before Lawn.
- Recorded agreement with golf course to maintain area between rock wall and cart path in good taste. Copy of agreement is on Form 17 and will come with title report. Usage of this area adds value to the property.
- 360 Degrees of Irrigation
- Exterior painted in 2014.
- New Hot Water Heater – December 2015
- 17KW Generac Gas Generator to power essential areas. See electrical panel for details.
- Automatic Charging and Engaging.
PATIO / PONDS
- Approximately 800+ Sq. Ft. Pennsylvania Blue Slate Patio (cost $28,000) provides large entertainment and relaxation setting.
- Landscaping at each side provides ample privacy from neighbors.
- Faux Stone Speakers and Volume Control to Interior Sound System for Upscale Entertainment or Background Music.
- Covered Patio w/Cable Outlet & Power.
- Two Distinctive Water Features (Cost Approx. $50,000).
- Koi Pond w/Waterfall & Bubbling Stone Koi Pond
- Forced Air Gas Furnace
- Full house Air Conditioning.
- Three Vehicle Garage.
- Three Bedrooms.
- Three and One-Half Bathrooms.
- Formal Dining Room with Butler’s Pantry.
- Formal Living Room.
- Crawling with Additional Built-Ins at Garage Entry, Media, Butler’s Pantry, Powder Room, Water Closet & Loft.
- Golf Cart Garage Bay has Ceiling Speakers and TV outlet.
- All Bamboo Floors Except Upper Bedroom (Berber).
- Dual Surround Sound Systems. Master Bedroom Hosts Independent Surround Sound System. Family Room has Independent Surround Sound System with Leads to Most Rooms, Small Garage and Patio with Each Room Having Volume Sound Control.
- Slab Granite Counters and Full-Height Back Splash
- Large Center Island & Breakfast Area
- Under Cabinet Accent lighting.
- Outlets for Rope Lighting Above Cabinets.
- Stainless Steel GE Monogram Appliance Package w/Double Ovens, Six Burner Commercial Gas Cooktop w/Grill & Food Warmer Rack and Microwave.
- Bountiful Cabinets and Generous Pantry, All with Pull-outs.
- Silverware/Breadboard Pullout
- Flip Open Sponge Cabinet at Sink
- Instant Hot water Spicket
- Recycle/Garbage Bins Pullout
- Gas Fireplace with Fan and Granite Tile Surround
- Remote Controlled Upper Window Shades
- Chic Wall Sconces & Additional Pre-Wires for more lighting & Ceiling Fan
- Electrical Outlets in Upper Display Area
- Built-In Media Center with Denon Whole House Sound System
- Watch TV in one room while listening to music in another or outside
- 60” Vidikron Plasma TV Included
GENEROUS FORMAL DINING ROOM
- Lighted Butler’s Pantry with Granite Slab & Pullouts, Accent Lighting, Upper Display Niche with Power & Golf Course View.
FORMAL LIVING ROOM
- Soaring Ceilings w/Abundant Cross Lighting
- Mod Wall Sconces & Art Lighting
- Entry w/Upper Display Niche w/Outlet
- Ritzy Wall Sconces
- Cable and Satellite Ready
- 42” Hickory Upper Cabinets
- I-Pod Dock for Music and Charging
- Surround Sound Speakers w/ Volume Control
- Whirlpool Duet W/D w/Drawer Pedestals Included
- Wash Basin w/Cabinet
- 42” Upper Cabinets
- Folding Counter & Lower Cabinets w/Pullouts
- Tile Floor
- Handy Upper and Lower Cabinet w/ Pullouts
- Alarm System Controls
- Additional Upper Cabinet, Pedestal Sink and Raised Kohler Commode
- Additional Canned Lighting
- Mirrored Closet Doors
- Ensuite w/Full-Bath Featuring Stone Counter-Top & Backsplash.
Loft/2nd Office/Hobby Area
- 42” Upper Cabinets with Under-Cabinet Lighting
- Lower Cabinets
- Built Tech Center w/ Internet & Cable Hookups
- Multiple Outlets and Can Lighting w/ Dimmer Control
Guest Bath 2
- Full Bath
- Features Stone Counter Top & Backsplash & Tile Floor
Guest Room 2
- Can Lighting with Dimmer Control
- Whole House Sound Volume Control
- Large Walk-In Closet
- Nice Territorial View
- Private Vestibule Entry with Eyeball Lighted Art Niche
- Incredible Golf Course, Mountain and Garden Views
- Curved Sitting/Exercise area with Abundant Windows
- Coffered Ceiling w/ Crown Molding & Dimmer Controlled Can Lighting
- Individual Denon Surround Sound System throughout Suite and Ensuite w/ DVD & 42” Vidikron Plasma Flat screen TV Included.
- Patio Access Door
- Private Ensuite
- His & Hers Separate Vanities with Generous Pullout Cabinets
- Huge Double Entry Shower with Bench and additional Rain Shower.
- Cable & Satellite Ready Over Jetted Soaking Tub
- Volume Control for Master Sound System
- Colossal Pass Through Walk-In Closet w/natural light.
- Five Cable Lowered Ceiling Storage Racks (80 Sq. Ft.)
- Loads of Wire Heavy Duty Wire Shelving
- Insulated Bay Doors w/ Electric Openers
- Invisible Fence Controls
- 17KW Generac Automatic Gas Generator Control Panel
- New H/W Heater (12/2015) w/Hot Water Recirculator.
- Furnace is Serviced
- Golf Cart/Hobby Bay with Cable
- Electronic Air Cleaner
Home-ownership in the award winning active adult community of Trilogy also means privileges such as use of the 40,000 Sq. Ft. Cascade Club and Cedar Lodge.
Just steps away from your home you’ll be staying in shape in the state-of-the-art fitness center, taking classes at the University of Washington Center for Learning, checking your email at the Cyber Café and nurturing both body and spirit at the relaxing Tranquility Spa.
Monthly HOA dues also entitle you to front yard maintenance, golf discounts and preferred tee-times at the award winning Golf Club at Redmond Ridge, access to miles of walking trails, and much, much more!
Visit Our Website to View All the Photos & Learn More About Trilogy
Specializing in Trilogy Since 2003
Top Trilogy Listing Broker Since 2012
Devin Sanford, Managing Broker,
Realty One Group | Eastside
12951 Bel-Red Road
Suite #150, Bellevue, WA 98005
|Address:||23826 NE 124th Terrace|
|Lot Square Feet:||9,241|
|Bedrooms:||3 + Den|
- 2 Bedroom + Den
- 2nd Master Suite
- 3 Bedroom + Den
- 3.5 Baths
- 5 Piece Luxury Ensuite
- Air Conditioning
- Cascade Mountian Views
- Formal Dining Room
- Golf Course
- Great Room Design
- Hardwood Floors
- Luxury Den w/Built-Ins
- Main Floor Master
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Travertine & Tile Nearly Throughout
- Trilogy at Redmond Ridge
- Water Feature
- Whole House / Outdoor Sound System